Hachi-Hachi SC Insecticide is the newest release from SePRO’s growing line of non-neonicotinoid insecticides. The new and improved formulation provides the same spectacular, broad-spectrum insect control with better crop safety. SePRO has worked diligently to bring the improved formulation of this highly effective chemistry to the ornamental market. In cooperation with IR-4, Hachi-Hachi SC has been extensively tested for both efficacy and crop safety across many species and environments. The results continue to demonstrate Hachi-Hachi SC to be a phenomenal tool for growers.
Hachi-Hachi SC Insecticide Key Benefits:
- Superior thrips and aphid control with no known resistance
- Improved formulation that is easy-to-use and has better crop safety
- Active on eggs, nymphs and adults
- Contact activity that stops the damage caused by feeding
- Excellent efficacy on scale, leafhoppers and early instar lepidopteran insects
As a foundation chemistry for superior thrips control, Hachi-Hachi SC fills an immediate gap in the available chemistries for an affordable, viable thrips control options with no known resistance issues.
Hachi-Hachi SC Insecticide is labeled for Controlling Thrips, Aphids and More
Hachi-Hachi SC Insecticide gives added suppression of
- thrips (including western flower thrips)
- lepidopteran insects (early instar)
- powdery mildew
Eggs, larvae, nymphs and adults of most targeted insects are controlled after coming in contact with or ingesting Hachi-Hachi SC. Target pests treated with Hachi-Hachi SC stop feeding immediately, preventing further crop damage. Additionally, Hachi-Hachi SC has shown ovicidal activity, suppression of ovipositioning, and antifeeding activity on targeted insect pests.