NemaShield Beneficial Nematodes for safe, effective control of fungus gnats and Western Flower Thrips when planting your next greenhouse crop. A single application of NemaShield, containing the beneficial nematode Steinernema feltiae, is sufficient for preventing fungus gnat outbreaks or control in the beginning phase of an outbreak.
NemaShield Beneficial Nematodes are also a valuable tool in WFT control to help disrupt the portion of the life cycle that occurs in the growing medium, which will decrease the adult population. This assures that your greenhouse crops have the most vigorous root system possible. It is safe and easy to use on all crops at any growth stage.
NemaShield Beneficial Nematodes Key Benefits:
- Fast, effective biological control of fungus gnat larvae and WFT pre-pupae and pupae in the growing medium
- Easy and safe to apply
- Exempt from EPA regulations; 0-hour REI
- Compatible with many pesticides
- Easy-to-use dispersible formulation
- Small minimum purchase requirement (one 100-million count container)
- Fast, overnight delivery as needed
This is a perishable product. No returns accepted.