Torque Fungicide provides long-lasting curative and preventive control against tough ornamental diseases such as scabs, phomopsis, mildews and rusts.
Torque Fungicide, Easy to Use Formulation
- 3.6 lb/gal aqueous suspension formulation
- Tank-mix compatible with most plant protection products
Torque Fungicide, Effective Disease Control
- Preventive and curative activity
- Provides 14 to 21 days of control
Torque Fungicide, Application Recommendations
DISEASE CONTROL IN GOLF COURSE TURF
For use on all golf turf applications of cool- and warm-season grasses, such as bentgrasses, bluegrasses, fescues, ryegrasses, St. Augustine grasses and zoysia grasses or their mixtures. Torque Turf Fungicide is not phytotoxic to any of the above mentioned grasses when used in accordance with the label.
PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- For use on golf course turf only.
- Do not use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, day-care centers, playgrounds, play fields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools (i.e. elementary, middle and high schools), campgrounds, churches and theme parks.
- Not for homeowner use.
- Not for use on turf being grown for sale or commercial use as sod.
- Do not use clippings for animal feed.