Phyton 27 “The Silver Bullet” Growers Trust to Handle Their Toughest Disease Challenges
Phyton 27 Bactericide Fungicide for ornamentals, trees and shrubs, bedding plants. Growers call Phyton 27 their “secret weapon” or “the silver bullet” because it performs when other chemical controls fail. Phyton 27 is a broad-spectrum, systemic bactericide + fungicide that has proven effective against many pathogens, including Botrytis (gray mold), bacterial leaf spot, powdery mildew, and more.
Phyton 27 Bactericide Fungicide's patented formula enables its active ingredient to be absorbed into the plant’s vascular tissue where it can move up, down and across the plant, killing pathogens that have attacked the internal plant tissues. With a residual of up to 21 days, it provides long-lasting protection, leaves no visible residue, and often enhances overall plant health and vitality.
Phyton 27 Bactericide Fungicide Key Benefits:
Always consult product label prior to use.
- Systemic: readily absorbed and moves throughout the plant
- Preventive & curative for root and foliar diseases
- Use throughout the growing season, from propagation up to the time of harvest
- Low risk of phytotoxicity (when used as directed)
- Resists wash-off. Saves time and money on spray applications
- Highly effective at times of plant stressors, (i.e. during propagation, transplantation, transportation, and disease-inducing weather conditions)
- Compatible with most Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs and biocontrols
- For use in the Greenhouse, Nursery, Field, Landscape, and Interiorscape