Snapshot DG Specialty Pre-Emergent Herbicide works around the clock from six to eight months to keep landscapes and container- and field-grown nursery ornamentals weed-free. It controls or suppresses more than 125 broadleaf weeds and annual grasses and can be used over the top of more than 635 labeled ornamentals. Snapshot DG is available in an easy-to-use dispersible granule formulation.
Snapshot DG specialty herbicide controls more broadleaf and grassy weeds in more ornamentals than any other preemergent herbicide.
- Snapshot DG utilizes The Andersons patented DG Lite formulation, which features a dispersible granule.
- Provides excellent plant tolerance and long-lasting broad-spectrum control
- Bonds tightly with soil particles and is low in water solubility, so it won't move out of the application zone
- Flexible application schedule — can be applied in early spring, late summer to early fall or immediately after cultivation
- Available in 25-pound bags
Please call for pallet pricing (84 bags).
Snapshot DG Pre-Emergent Herbicide, PART 1