Mycostop Biofungicide Biological Fungicide is safe for beneficials. It is compatable with most chemical pesticides and can be used in integrated pest management programs (IPM). As a bacterium, Mycostop has a high tolerance to chemical fungicides.
Target crops: seedling production, vegetables, herbs and ornamentals
- Controls damping-off, wilt and root diseases caused by Fusarium, Phytophthora, Alternariaand Pythium fungi
- Suppresses diseases caused by Rhizoctonia sp. and Botrytis sp.
- Promotes growth and increases yield even in healthy crops
- Diverse modes of application
- Suited to drip irrigation
- Contains Streptomycesray bacteria isolated from Finnish Sphagnum peat
- Package sizes 2 g, 5 g, 10 g, 25 g, 50 g and 100 g
- Mycostop Biofungicide is approved for organic horticulture and is OMRI listed
Mycostop Biological Fungicide powder is mainly used in the form of an aqueous suspension. It is applied using one of the following methods:
- Drip irrigation
- Drenched or sprayed onto the growing medium
- Incorporated into the growing medium
- Dry seed treatment
- Bulb and cutting dip