Last Call Selective Herbicide, Post-Emergent Control of Grassy and Broadleaf Weeds.
Last Call Selective Herbicide, a Nufarm exclusive, premium selective herbicide for cool-season turf weed management. This proprietary formulation of fenoxaprop, fluroxypyr and dicamba provides strong control of crabgrass, particularly in the mid-tiller stage of growth that quinclorac-based herbicides struggle with.
Last Call Selective Herbicide also controls a number of broadleaf weeds including dandelion, clover and lespedeza, and it can also be used for the removal of bermudagrass from cool-season turf. Last Call can be applied to all managed turf areas including golf fairways and rough, residential and commercial lawns, sport fields and similar areas.
Last Call Selective Herbicide new weed control for turf
- Premium, selective post-emergent herbicide
- Effectively controls crabgrass, including mid-tiller stage of growth, dandelion, clover, lespedeza and many more weeds
- Use to remove bermudagrass from cool-season turf
- Labeled for use on most managed turf areas including residential and commercial turf, golf fairways and rough and sports turf
- A Nufarm exclusive: proprietary formulation for the US turf market