Last Call Selective Herbicide Bermudagrass spray program
- To control bermudagrass, up to 4 applications spaced one month apart may be required. Make the first application in the fall. If necessary, repeat application in the spring when the bermudagrass begins to green up.
- Do not make more than 4 applications per year at the 3.5 pts/A application rate.
- Do not make more than 3 applications per year at the 4 pts/A application rate.
- Do not apply more than 240 fl oz (15 pts)/A or 5.5 fl oz/1,000 sq ft per year.
- A fall application to green bermudagrass prior to dormancy will prevent or delay reinfestation the following spring.