Element 3A 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Element 3A Herbicide is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Broad-spectrum brush and broadleaf weed control
- Translocates to control the entire plant — shoots and roots
- Nonvolatile amine formulation, 3 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Selective to warm- and cool-season right-of-way grasses including fescue, brome and native grass species
- Labeled for foliar applications, as well as applications to emerged weeds and brush in standing water or on banks and shores of ponds or lakes found on rights-of-way or production forests
- Rainfast within two hours
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
We recommend the use of a spray adjuvant that helps break down waxy cuticle on leaf surfaces like Cide-Kick II with this product.
Dow AgroSciences Garlon Family of Herbicides Brochure
Individual Plant Treatment Guide
Dormant-stem Herbicide Treatments