Actinovate Lawn and Garden, Biological Fungicide, OMRI Listed, fight lawn & garden diseases such as summer patch, dollar spot, damping off and root rot.
Actinovate Lawn and Garden Biological Fungicide for the suppression/ control of root rot and damping-off fungi and the suppression/control of foliar fungal pathogens.
The active ingredient in Actinovate Lawn and Garden is a patented bacterium that, when applied, grows around the root system (when soil drenched) and foliage of the plant (when sprayed on).
Actinovate Lawn and Garden uses several novel modes of antifungal action to protect plants and lawns. Actinovate Lawn and Garden may be used on all vegetables, fruits, and nuts including tomatoes, peppers, melons, carrots, broccoli, lettuce, onions, apples, pears, and walnuts in addition to annual and perennial bedding plants and flowers, roses, potted flowers, foliage plants, trees, shrubs and lawns located in homes, greenhouses, and home landscapes.
In addition, when applied to the soil, ActinovateLawn and Garden also breaks down minerals and micronutrients making them more available to plants resulting in increased size and vitality. Plants and turf treated with Actinovate Lawn and Garden as a soil drench will become hardier, more vigorous, and will have a robust and protected root system.
Diseases controlled/ suppressed Soil diseases (when applied as a drench) (when watered in):
- Root Rot and Damping Off in ornamentals & vegetables (Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium et.al)
- Turf Brownpatch (Rhizoctonia)
- Turf Dollarspot (Sclerotinia)
- Turf Take-all Patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis)
- Club Root (Piasmodiophora brassicae)
- Grey Snow mold (Typhula spp.)
- Pink Snow mold (Microdocium nivale) Foliar diseases (when applied as a spray) (when sprayed):
- Powdery and Downy Mildew
- Grey Mold (Botrytis)
- Black Spot (Diplocarpon rosae)
- Leaf Spots and Rusts
- Fire Blight (Erwinia)
- Walnut Blight (Xanthomonas arboricola pv. juglandis)
- Bacterial Spot (Xanthomonas perforans)
- Citrus Canker (Xanthamonas axonopodis pv. citn)
- Bacterial Blast (Pseudomonas syringae)
- Peach Leaf Curl (Taphrina deformans)
Actinovate Lawn and Garden, Biological Fungicide treats up to 5,000 sq. ft. of lawn. For use with hose-end sprayer, pump-up sprayer or watering can.