Pre-San Granular 12.5G Herbicide, Granular Selective Herbicide with Pre-Pemergent Applications to Control Crabgrass and Annual Bluegrass in Golf Course Turf
Pre-San Granular 12.5G Herbicide offers dependable pre-emergence control of Poa annua, crabgrass, goosegrass, and other listed annual weeds in turfgrass. With excellent turfgrass tolerance, including tolerance of established bentgrass greens, tees, aprons, and fairways, Pre-San is ideal for pre-emergent control on golf courses.
Featuring residual control that lasts up to four months, Pre-San helps reduce breakthroughs and retreatments while helping maintain the uniformity, density and color of bentgrass. And the convenient granular formulation of Pre-San means it can be applied with a hand spreader or a tractor- or ATV-pulled spreader.
Pre-San Granular 12.5G Herbicide Key Benefits:
- Controls Poa annua, crabgrass, goosegrass, and many other listed weeds
- Is labeled for established bentgrass greens, tees, aprons and fairways
- Features convenient, easy to apply granules – no spray equipment needed
- Delivers long residual control – up to four months protection
- Reduces breakthroughs, complaints and retreatments