Rozol Pellets, a multi-feed rodenticide, for superior, economical rodent control!
The active ingredient in Rozol, chlorophacinone, provides highly effective control of rats and mice, including warfarin-resistant rodents.
Rozol Pellets are an ideal choice for the control of Norway rats, mice and roof rats in and within 100 feet of man-made structures. Rozol weather-resistant paraffinized pellets hold up to conditions before and after snow pack. They are formulated with chlorophacinone, a multi-feed anticoagulant invented by Liphatech and used for over 50 years.
Rozol Pellet Benefits:
- Formulated with grains for bait acceptance.
- A multiple-feed anticoagulant.
- Applications may be made in and around agricultural, commercial and residential buildings.
- Assists with controlling rat and mice populations.
- Bulk packaging for control of large rodent populations.
- Readily available antidote: vitamin K1 .