Amdro Pro Fire Ant Bait, A Better Way To Control Fire Ants.
A queen fire ant can lay 2,000 eggs each day. That's why it's essential to kill the queen. Amdro Pro fire ant bait does just that, using an active ingredient that gives worker ants enough time to deliver it to their queen. No queen. No colony. When used as directed, Amdro Pro:
- Delivers proven, cost-effective control of fire ants.
- Provides flexible dose and application options, making it effective when used over large areas or around a single mound.
- Is approved for aerial applications.
- Is approved by USDA-APHIS for quarantine treatments for certification of nursery stock.
Research shows Amdor Pro works:
Research shows that Amdro Pro is highly attractive to imported and native fire ants and other ants. Worker ants carry Amdro Pro into the mound as food for the colony where it is eaten and fed to the queen. Amdro Pro starts to kill ants immediately.
Where To Use Amdro Pro:
- Ornamentals: Container- or field-grown ornamentals, non-food-bearing nursery stock, and soil around non-food-bearing fruit or nut trees
- Turf: Athletic fields, commercial grounds, golf courses, lawns, landscaped areas and sod farms (commercial turf)
- Noncropland Areas: Airports, cemeteries, commercial grounds, parks, school and picnic grounds, recreational areas and roadsides