TriStar 8.5 SL Insecticide, Quick Knockdown and Lasting Residule Control
TriStar 8.5 SL Insecticide provides excellent, proven control of a wide range of outdoor ornamental insect pests.
TriStar 8.5 SL Insecticide is the longest lasting residual foliar spray available controlling insects for 4 to 6 weeks. TriStar 8.5 SL has mulitple ways to work on contact, systemically, and through translaminar activity to control a wide variety of insects including aphids, leaf-eating beetles (Japanese beetle), caterpillars, leaf miners, scales (soft and hard), mealy bugs, whiteflies, and thrips.
The EPA has classified TriStar 8.5 SL as a reduced risk insecticide providing for greater worker safety with a 12 hour re-entry interval for greenhouses and nurseries; and re-entry into commercial or residential areas when the application has dried. TriStar 8.5 SL also works well with miticides and fungicides.
TriStar 8.5 SL Insecticide Key Benefits
- Easy to mix and measure small volume applications
- Compatible with many commonly used surfactants, miticides and insecticides
- Contact, systemic and translaminar activity
- Fast-acting, broad-spectrum, IPM compatible
- Complete life cycle control from egg to adult on select insects
- Stable in sunlight
- Long-lasting residual control
TriStar 8.5 SL Insecticide Uses
- Annual and perennial flowering plants
- Ornamental plants
TriStar 8.5 SL Insecticide, Key Pests Controlled
|(See product label for complete list)
Crane fly larvae
European pine sawflies
Hard and soft scales
Leaf eating beetles