Ecomazapyr 2 SL Herbicide for use as follows:
- For control of undesirable emergent and floating aquatic vegetation in and around standing and flowing water, including estuarine and marine sites.
- For control of undesirable vegetation growing in or around surface water in wetland, riparian and terrestrial habitats and can be used for cut stump, cut stem and frill and girdle treatments within aquatic sites.
- For basal bark and stem application of brush and trees in noncropland areas.
- For control of undesirable vegetation in grass pasture, rangeland and for establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings (except in the state of California).
- For control of undesirable vegetation in unimproved industrial non-cropland Bermudagrass and Bahiagrass, and industrial non-cropland areas such as railroad, utility, pipeline and highway rights-of-way, utility plant sites, petroleum tank farms, pumping installations, transmission lines, fence rows, storage areas, around commercial and industrial building perimeters, non-irrigation ditchbanks, access roads, airfields, airports, industrial bare ground areas, and under paved surfaces.
- For control of undesirable vegetation as a spot treatment of undesirable brush and hardwood vegetation.