Ally XP Herbicide Highlights
- For selective postemergence broadleaf weed control in winter and spring crops of wheat and barley, Triticale and fallow.
- Recommended for land primarily dedicated to production of wheat and barley (see Crop Rotation section for information)
- May be applied by ground or by air
- Use rate is 1/10 ounce per acre in wheat, barley and triticale
- No grazing restrictions on wheat, barley and Triticale
- Applied one time per season, Ally XP Herbicide can be used in wheat, barley and Triticale as follows:
- In dryland crops–apply from 2-leaf stage, but before boot, except on Durum and Wampum varieties
- In Durum and Wampum varieties, apply only with 2,4-D at tillering stage but before boot
- In irrigated crops–apply at tillering stage but before boot
- As a harvest aid treatment with surfactant (or with 2,4-D + surfactant, or with Roundup) during dough stages up to 10 days before harvest.
- Consult label text for complete instructions. Always read and follow label Directions for Use.