Cimarron Plus Herbicide Key Benefits
- There is no waiting period between application and the grazing of livestock.
- Broad-spectrum control or suppression of key broadleaf weeds and woody species in one application means fewer treatments to apply.
- Controls musk thistle, even if it is bolting, to eliminate this noxious weed.
- Systemic action eliminates the entire plant, roots and all.
- Can be applied by ground or air.
- Easy to store, handle, measure and mix because Cimarron® Plus is a low-use-rate, dry-flowable herbicide.
- Cimarron Plus may be tank mixed with other suitable registered pasture herbicides for broader-spectrum weed control.
- Not a federally restricted-use pesticide