Forestry and Agriculture Trap Types
A large variety of traps can be purchased (with or without lures). To purchase a specific trap please contact us.Lindgren Funnel Trap
For more than 20 years, the most effective and user-friendly beetle trap worldwide.
- used to reduce populations of bark beetles, ambrosia beetles and other wood-boring insects, including wood wasps
- used to detect the presence of invasive insects at ports of entry
- collapses for easy storage and transportation
- collection cups come with conical drain screens for dry trapping, or a rubber bung for wet-trapping
- vapor tape to kill captured insects in dry collection cups can be purchased separately
- durable - can be used for several seasons
- all parts are replaceable and can be purchased separately
- lure holders for small and large lures also available
Lindgren funnel traps can be purchased with different numbers of funnels:
16 Funnel: Used by researchers to provide optimal tree-mimicking silhouette
12 Funnel: Provides a strong vertical silhouette plus efficacy and ease of use - best all-round trap for pest suppression and detection programs
8 Funnel: Vertical silhouette plus economy - used in pest monitoring programs that do not require every beetle be caught
4 Funnel: For indoor trapping of beetles that infest stored grain and other food products
Lindgren Funnel Traps, The most effective and user-friendly beetle traps used worldwide.
VaporTape II Insecticide, Insecticidal Strips, are a toxicant 1" x 4" strip (10% DDVP) for use in Lindgren Funnel and bucket-style traps. VaporTape II is used inside of the trap collection cup or container to quickly kill collected insects.
Active Ingredient: DDVP, Dichlorvos 10%
Signal Word - CautionIn stock, ships within 24 hours.
Walnut Twig Beetle Lindgren 4-Funnel Traps, The most effective and user-friendly beetle traps used worldwide.
Trap Type - Pheromone Trap, Lures Sold Separately